
This Valentine's morning we spent celebrating a friend of Ethan's birthday! It was a skate party!! I think the last skate party I went to was my sister's (9th or 10th?) birthday and my mom fell and broke her wrist! Anyway, no such drama today. This was Chet's third time skating and I have to say he's getting pretty good! This was Ethan's second time up on skates and we're still working on it, but he did make some progress and he does actually roll now instead of just trying to walk in them! I think the boys both look so tall and so cute in their skates! That's all for now! Check back tomorrow for pics of Ethan's birthday party!!!!!
1 comment:
i love that last picture of Ethan! too cute!
we were supposed to be at that party, too, but the boys had soccer tryouts! people are going to think we just don't like them!
Post a Comment