Just in time for Valentine's Day we will be creating a mini chipboard album filled pictures of your special someone and 10 things you love about them!
Your special someone could be your spouse or boyfriend, your child or grandchild, it could even be your favorite pet! Just pick someone you want to tell how much you care about them!

We'll be using Bo-Bunny's Crazy Love line with accents from Little Yellow Bicycle, Dazzlers and Art-C.

The class is on February 3rd at 11am or 6pm and the cost is $18! Space is limited, so sign up soon! Bring ten 3"x 3" pictures and your list of 10 things you love about that person and you will leave with a finished mini album! How cool is that?
Hope to see you there!
2 comments:
Love this album. Wish I lived near by you, or you near me so I
could take your class. Good Job!!!
How cute! I had the same idea and made a similar one. :-)
Post a Comment