Monday, April 9, 2012

Plum Spooky (Stephanie Plum, #14.5)Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is about the funniest book I've ever read! It's not often that a book has me literally laughing out loud with tears running down my face, but this one did. So enjoyable!

Before this I had read the first Stephanie Plum novel, "One for the Money", at the suggestion of a good friend. I found that one to be fairly dark and thought perhaps this popular series wasn't my cup of tea, but that same friend gave me this book and I jumped right on to that Plum bandwagon! As I've read more of these, it's interesting to me to watch Janet Evanovich get to know her characters and hit her stride in writing for them.

This book easily has some of the most interesting characters in the series and is a great escape of a book!

View all my reviews

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I found you through Lain's webinar earlier today. I thought it would be fun to connect with all of the girls who posted blogs. I've added myself as a follower!

I have to agree with you that the Plum books are completely funny. There have been several times when I started laughing out loud and my husband thought I'd lost my mind!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Hi! I also found you through that Scrap Happy gal Lain! I'm making my way to the blogs us girls posted during the chat. I'm looking foward to following your sweet blog.