Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ethan's Birthday Party!





Happy Birthday Party, Ethan! (This has been a really long birthday I think!) So, we held it at the Kaleidoscope Children's museum in Tulsa! I guess they've only been open since August and to quote my oldest son after his first run through - "This place is AWESOME!" (Yes, it is a well loved adjective in our house!) See below for the huge jungle gym apparatus and the 22 foot tall rock wall...and that's just one room in this place! Everything is kid-friendly and is meant to be touched and played with! There's an art room, a stage with dress up clothes, a two story play house with fireman's pole, a black light room, a CSI lab (of course, none of our kids stood still long enough to even try to solve the mystery!) and I don't think Ethan even saw the restaurant, the grocery store or the post office. It was a fun time! I imagine we'll be back there again in the not too distant future and if I was going to have a birthday party again, I would go ahead and spring for the big package because even with the small amount of people, by the time I put together my own goody bags I made up the difference in the cost of the parties! The kids all had a good time and as is evidenced by the many blurry pictures on my camera - because they rarely stood in one place long enough to get a picture taken! :) Enjoy the pics!




Where is the money machine on my birthday!? This is what I want to know....















As I preview this post, there appears to be more pics of Chet at Ethan's party than of Ethan! What can I say? The kindergarteners don't really stand still ---EVER!

1 comment:

amy said...

Wow! That place looks like a lot of fun! I'm sure Colby would have enjoyed it way more than his Valentine's party!