Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ethan! Redux!






Okay, so apparently I've been thinking straight most of the week! I posted Ethan's birthday post on my scrapbook class blog. And while I'm sure they think he's cute (After all, who doesn't?) it's not exactly the content I promised them. So, here I am three days later writing Ethan's birthday post on the correct blog. Sometimes no matter how hard you try, you can't be a perfect mommy! So, here's the post I wrote on 2/10 - the real birthday day:
There he is - my 6 year old! He had a rough week last week, so he's lucky he made to six! We'll see if he makes to seven!He had a fun b-day though! Filled with cupcakes, toys and birthday crowns! Really how much better can a birthday get?! (We are in the middle of a thunder storm right now and I'm having trouble getting pictures to post through my satelitte internet connection. So, I will get more pictures up later!)
Bonus: No storm tonight so I can upload a few more pictures of the big day! The party is Sunday, so there will many pics to be had that day too! ;)



No comments: