Yes, I watched it last night and it continues to surprise me how much less important these entertainment events are to me the longer I live away from California! I guess when you're not inundated by all the media surrounding the movies, it just doesn't seem as life altering! Anyway, since the 2nd most Sexiest Man Alive was hosting (The first place winner wasn't available for the gig this year. He's out of the country at the moment...) I decided to go ahead and watch. (Keep in mind the only nominated movies I've seen this year are the animated ones!) I told my kids that's what I was watching (Amazing Race, would have to wait) and my eldest's response was, "That is the total opposite of awesome." Maybe not the tag line the Academy was going for...
(Don't worry, Hugh, I enjoyed the show and the showstopping numbers. I'm sure you weren't looking for the approval of the almost 10 year old male audience anyway!)
1 comment:
It sounds like your boys are full of one-liners, too! Love it! I used to watch those awards shows, especially the music ones, but I'm just not interested anymore.
Post a Comment