This is where I've been living for the last week and a half or so: Yearbook Land! I spent about 7 hours today working on the school's yearbook. The BIG deadline (32 pages) is due today. Am I done? Oh, no, that would mean that I was organized and working in a timely fashion and for those of you who know me you know that's not exactly my mantra. No, I'm a it's-so-much-fun- to-come-just-under-(or over, in this case)-the-deadline kind of girl. (This would be why my husband was so excited about his Valentine's gift - I got the taxes done- EARLY-yes, in February EARLY. I hope he realizes how much I love him to do that and during yearbook week!) Anyway, just had to get it out. Thankfully, that new USC office chair is comfy!
One month from today is the last deadline and then perhaps this project won't be taking up so much room on my seemingly ever smaller plate!
1 comment:
Nice Chair!
Post a Comment