Friday, May 8, 2009

Early Mother's Day


I had an early Mother's Day of sorts today! My mom sent me these AMAZING chocolate covered strawberries! They are the most beautiful and largest strawberries I've ever seen! I mean check out how big these things are:

What a great (and yummy) surprise! They are from Sharrie's Berries at berries.com. (Who knew?) Here's what the box says:



No doubt! I did actually receive two boxes, so I've been sharing with the boys! Speaking of, their gift arrived today as well:


Isn't that a beautiful card? What's inside is pretty cool, too! They are taking me to P.F. Chang's! More yumminess for me!
Then, the most precious part of the day, Ethan brought this book home for me:
He drew pictures and filled in the blanks with sentences like these:
"If I had $100, I would buy my mom a bunny!"
"My mom looks so pretty when she goes on a date!"
"I love it when my mom and I eat pizza together!"

Then he answered questions about me:
How old is she? 29 ;)
How tall is she? 300 feet tall (And you thought all those 50's B movies were fiction!)
How much does she weigh? 55 pounds (I love this kid!)
What does she do around the house? Clean (See, I have an eyewitness!)
What is her favorite T.V. show? American Idol
Where does she like to go? Scrapbook store :)
What do you like to do with your mom? Play games
My mother is special to me because....She is very cute!


Isn't he sweet?
So, I'm off to a great start for my Mother's Day Weekend! Hope you are, too!

1 comment:

amy said...

Your family rocks! I hope you have a great Mother's Day weekend!