These are the layouts for my next Year in Review this Thursday night! I have 21 people coming to and/or buying the kit for my Year in Review series of classes. Hard to believe I just taught my first class a year ago! So glad Ashley gave me a chance to teach what I love! And I really love this layout! It's hard to tell in the pictures but this is a line from Piggy Tales that comes with the glitter already in the pattern. They are goregous pages up close and I thought they made a perfect complement to some of the great shots I have of my mom and the kids! And here's the bonus project:
Isn't that a cute pop-up card? Hope my class likes it as much as I do!



1 comment:
I'm sure your students will love the class! You are very talented, and you love what you do, so that automatically makes you a great teacher!
Your layouts are cute, too!
Post a Comment