We spent the day at Grand Lake for Cody's birthday! The boys had a great time celebrating with friends and meeting new ones! I love this picture of E & Cody sitting on the dock fishing. What a perfect picture of childhood!
Then, the birthday boy caught a fish thhhhhiiiiiiisssss big!:
Go Cody!
Even Bo got to go to the lake today.
He'll probably sleep for a week now with all the running around he did up there! Don't feel too sorry for him. As usual, he had everyone there under his spell and spent much of the day getting his ears and his belly rubbed. I wish I could explain it, but people just meet this dog and instantly fall in love. Of course, he is a big love, I just don't know how people know this immediately upon setting eyes on him. I'm just lucky to have the best dog on the planet.
Of course, no party is complete without a pinata!
I was so happy to capture the pure joy of Tracey helping Cody break open the pinata! And this was the perfect shot of what happens AFTER the pinata is open:
1 comment:
That's a great picture of Tracey!
Summer is winding down way too quickly!!!
Post a Comment