Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

AKA The First Day of School! (If you haven't seen that Staples commercial set to that Christmas song, look for it! It is one of my all time favorite commercials!)



Anyway, here we are again the First Day of School! We've had such a fantastic summer, it's a little hard for me to go back to the real world. (Of course, the boys have been on each other's nerve this last week, and it's made this day a LOT easier for me!) Our tradition continues and Grandma has been here for every First Day of School since we moved here three years ago.

It's a little weird to realize this is Chet and Ethan's last year at the same school. Chet will be in middle school next year. Whoa! Time goes by fast! So, I took advantage of Mom Rights and embarrassed both of my boys and took pictures of them with their teachers! While I assured Chet that I wouldn't follow him around to all his classrooms in middle school, his teacher, Ms. Meador, dared me too! I might have to use this as a threat to get him to do what I want! Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

amy said...

It didn't hit me until today that this is Spencer's last year of middle school! {sniff.} It just doesn't seem right. I didn't take pictures of the boys with their teachers today. Shame on me! I may have to get them tomorrow!