
So, I have a confession to make. My husband bought me the very first edition of Photoshop back in 2003(?) because he had read what a great organizer it would be for all the then-new digital pictures I was taking. Apparently, it was beyond my comprehension at the time and things got deleted and removed and reentered and it was just a mess. Nonetheless, he purchased several other updates and new versions and even in the last year he's spent time reading books and learning how to use the darn thing! I did actually figure out how to use it semi-wisely to organize and tag my photos and even to fix them occassionaly. Generally, I don't have the patience to make them all as pretty as I want, because I just WANT them in my hot little hand!
Well, thank God for Cathy Zielske and her blog! (That's not hyperbole, I mean every word!) She's posted a couple of tutorials in the last week or so showing step by step how to do some fairly basic things in Photoshop. Yesterday, I learned how to make a photo overlay(above) and today I learned to make a photo collage! I am in love with this program now! Why they didn't make it more user friendly I will never know, but I am so glad I'm finally learning how to use it!!
So, here are my first Photoshop creations:
So, honey, aren't you glad you bought me that program 6 years and 2 houses ago? Look how far I've come!
Signed,
Kelli
Longtime Photoshop Newbie
P.S. On a completely unrelated subject, if laughter is the best medicine, every hospital in America should have an All Wipeout All the Time channel! THAT would lower health costs in this country better than any bill in Congress!

1 comment:
I'm so proud of you!!!
I love the picture of paradise found! It makes me want to be right there!!!
Post a Comment