
Apparently, it snowed over our ice last night and the sun was out this morning, so it was an absolute winter wonderland in Northeast Oklahoma today! These are actually sunset pictures. Now, with the freezing rain falling every blade of grass and every branch on every tree has about an inch of ice on it. After the snow fell, there are patches of these icicle blades sticking up out of the snow. The afternoon sun caught all these ice crystals and the whole yard just sparkled like you can't believe. These pictures don't come close to showing how beautiful it was.


Bo can't figure out why he can't get a drink of water. "I know I got a drink of here before..." He spent about 5 minutes there before he gave up. Yep, the pond is frozen! Kinda surprised he didn't get his tongue stuck, but not really sure what I would do if he did!

These two took off me hermit status today and got me out on the sled! We had a fantastic time sliding down the slopes in our yard! Such spontaneous laughter for an afternoon! I highly recommend indulging your inner child and sledding the next chance you get!

Happy Winter to all!
P.S. Still no school again tomorrow! Oh my! Perhaps they should have to go over the weekend, so I can get something done!
1 comment:
I love your pictures! I told you I would check out your blog! I've read all the posts on this page so far!
I just love blogs. They let you see people a little differently. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment