Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yes, it's been awhile!




What can I say? Life happens. I'll get to more of that later, but I had to share a story before I forget it....


So, Chet and Ethan are upstairs bugging each other as brothers do -


Ethan: "HE hit me in the nose!"


Chet: "No, I didn't HE walked in to my elbow!"


(Wait, it gets better!)


Me: "Do I need to send both of you to your rooms?"


Ethan: "No, just Chet!"
Honestly, I can't make this stuff up!
(Pictures taken at the Homecoming Parade. The theme was "Stripes". Our float was based the children's book "A Bad Case of Stripes" by David Shannon. We were definitely the most colorful float out there!)
I'll catch up soon I promise!


1 comment:

Diane Davies said...

I didn't think you were a flake!! : ) But glad I found you here. How did your class go? I love the LO's you did. I'm going to link you to my blog and the The Memory To Scrap blog too.