Hey out there in the blogosphere! I'm back! (temporarily, anyway!) I have about 5000 pics of Cali I could post but I will save you from that today. Since it's been a while since my last post I saw this little quiz, if you will, on Cathy Zielske's blog and thought it would be a good way to get remotivated in my blogging! I'll post pics later!
TODAY June 26, 2009
Outside my window... Our new fountain is lit up in the pond. (It's nighttime right now.)
I am thinking... about all the stuff I'm probably forgetting I need to do in the next week.
I am thankful for... air conditioning on hot and humid days. (Again, if I was a pioneer, I don't think this place ever would have been settled!)
From the kitchen... the process of restocking after a long vacation is almost complet. (Does that mean I have to cook now?)
I am wearing... one of only two pairs of shorts that fit me.
I am creating... a scrapbook/journal for my upcoming trip.
I am going... to weed the garden tomorrow or Monday morning since it will be the coolest days this week.
I am reading... Robinson Crusoe and The 39 Clues. (Two separate books. Robinson Crusoe hasn't come in to play yet in The 39 Clues, but he very well could with the way that series is set up.)
I am hoping... the boys behave themselves and manage to get along at some point this summer, especially while staying with Steph.
I am hearing... WALL-E from upstairs in the gameroom. (And I hear kids...shouldn't they be asleep by now?)
Around the house... wow! There is a lot I would like to do before Chet comes home! (Wow! There is a lot that won't get done before Chet comes home!)
One of my favorite things... air conditioning.
A few plans for the rest of the week... unpack, pack again, clean, pull weeds, pedicure and more stuff and that I just can't remember at the moment, but another trip to the pool would sure be nice!
3 comments:
Glad to see you back! I'm right there with you on the A/C! HATE hot weather!
Where are you going on your next trip?
Enjoyed your pictures. Love your story. Aunt Jan
Enjoyed your pictures. Loved your story. Thanks.
Post a Comment