Friday, April 24, 2009

My Yearbook Arrived!


It looks awesome! I am so proud of it! Chet (still home sick from school) is showing it fully open and the cover can also be a game board! Our principal, Jean Brassfield, designed our custom cover. The whole book turned out so much better than I imagine. I have to say though it's a little odd to have such a concrete representation of 200 hours of my life! Don't know when we'll distribute yet, but it's nice to have them here!

2 comments:

amy said...

It looks cool! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

I hope Chet is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to your feelings of putting so much time of your life into it. I was just looking at last years book with frustration as I noticed more mistakes. Hoping this years doesn't have the same. Hopefully, I was more careful this year. I am so proud of you.
Hope Chet feels better soon!!

Tonya