We had fun making these "camo" eggs! I've never seen black easter eggs before, but they turned out pretty cool!
We had our egg hunt in the morning and the boys managed to find all 44 eggs with not much help at all! They loved hunting for the eggs so much so that when they talked to their Grandpa, Ethan told him we were having Easter again next week and that they would be hunting eggs again then! Gotta love the kid's optimism!
Each of the boys got Legos in their baskets! (I love Legos!) Ethan got a Power Miner set. (The attachment on the front moves when the tractor moves. It's pretty cool!) This was the first set that Ethan built by himself. I read the instructions to him, but he put it together himself!
Chet got a "Secret Agent" set. It had a cool spy snowmobile and a guy with a helicopter pack!
They were so sweet! They put together their Lego sets before they hunted for eggs. Then, this morning before they left for school, Chet said to me, "Thank you for a nice Easter, Mom." It was so sweet. I am such a lucky momma!
This was the first year in several years that Big Chet was home for Easter. While we each had a touch of food poisoning and didn't make it to church, it was nice to be able to have a nice quiet holiday all together. We are truly appreciative for any time we have together. So, I hope your Easter was nice and that you enjoy all the blessing the Lord has given you!
1 comment:
Totally sweet!
My boys complained about what they got from the Easter Bunny! I told them the Easter Bunny wouldn't be nearly as nice to them next year!!!
Post a Comment