1. This is my first blog post this year. I've been so neglectful! But I'm learning that while it's fun to express myself in 160 characters or less over on Facebook, it's hardly telling the little stories of my everyday life. As I've been reading up on my favorite blogs, I realized I missed typing out whatever's on my mind these days. Elizabeth Dillow issued a Ten on Tuesday challenge for the year and while I'm still undecided if I want to do Project 365 again, I think I can handle a blog post at least once a week.
2. My oldest informed me today that he wants a wireless keyboard. When asked how he intends to pay for such an item, he said he would like to have his brother appraised to see how he could sell him for. Ethan said he's only worth a dollar...
3. Botox may make celebrities wrinkles go away but it also makes them look weird and fake.
4. I am loving my digital scrapbooking class, Design Your Life by Cathy Zielske. I've done more personal scrapbooking in the last three weeks than I have in months! I've done some traditional paper scrapbooking with pictures from a couple years ago and I've done some digital scrapbooking with pics from a few weeks ago. Look at me expand my horizons! It also helped motivate me for...
5. My 2010 Year in Review class starts this Thursday! Last year went well enough that Ashley trusted me again with another cycle. (It's either that or she's clued in to the fact that I work more efficiently on a deadline.) So, we have 24 in the class and 9 on the waiting list! Wha...??? As much I as would like to believe these numbers are all about my mad skills as a scrapbooking instructor, I do know it's got alot to do with the closing of another store and limited options for people looking for classes in our area now.
6. I was unwittingly so excited that we were going to have a FULL COLOR yearbook back in May when we decided to bite the bullet and sign the contract. Now, that I'm having to coordinate all the colors of the all the photos and all the backgrounds and all the accents and all the titles, it's not nearly as exciting.
7. I hope The Marriage Ref is as amusing as the commercials make it out to be. Maybe we could get one for our house! hee! hee!
8. The email on my Droid is about 20 minutes behind the email on my laptop and I really wish once I'd read it on my computer it would not show up as unread on my phone. I really need to learn how to get more out of this phone. Do you think there is a class for that?
9. I hope all those California people who were giving me a hard time when we were snowed in and freezing for weeks were making good use of their 70 degree temperatures to build themselves an ark, because looking at the forecast they're gonna need it. 40 cubits x 40 cubits....
10. If I wait late enough to do my Ten on Tuesday I can actually do it at 10 o'clock!
3 comments:
Yay! You're back!
I like your Ten on Tuesday! Totally random thoughts...
I'm sure the yearbook is going to look amazing!
I love your blog Kelly so glad your doing it. An so now that your back at, and I have learned how to add comments to it..that makes us both growing an stretching our digital skills right? Your far advanced of I though. I will look for you now every Tuesday at 10!! ha ha...Lottie
Ha ha and now I must post anonymously because I cant remember my user name and password for my account!! Oh my God! so much for my digital skills!...Lottie
Post a Comment