
I've been reading all these magazine articles about the best of the decade and it got me thinking about how my life has changed in this first decade of the new century. So, I put my new digital scrapbooking skills to use and created a layout about it! Hopefully, you'll be able to read the Then and Now journaling. Of course, I've thought of several to add since I finished this page like: Then, I played CD's and cassettes on my boom box. Now, I download songs to my iPod from my computer. Then, I would wonder about something and then let it go. Now, I wonder about something and I google it. (A word that didn't even exist 10 years ago!)
Leave me any of your ideas in the comments and maybe I'll make a part 2 of this page!
Hope you all have a very Happy New Year! I look forward to what's in store for 2010!!!!
1 comment:
I love your layout! I have been thinking about doing a page like that! I was just telling my boss that in the 90's I was in jr high and high school then got married! I love your house!
Post a Comment