Kelli!!! It's been forever! I re-read your Christmas letter the other day and realized that we need to catch up and I don't have your current email address, and couldn't find you on facebook either! Send me your email address - I loved reading your blog, it makes it seem like it hasn't been so long. Anyway, we definitely will have to catch up soon - we actually had some "near misses" this summer in traveling. I think I was in Branson about a week off from you based on your timeline in your Christmas letter. It would have been hilarious if we were there at the same time and saw each other at Silver Dollar City. Anyway, here's my email address: donnacarranza@msn.com
1 comment:
Kelli!!!
It's been forever! I re-read your Christmas letter the other day and realized that we need to catch up and I don't have your current email address, and couldn't find you on facebook either! Send me your email address - I loved reading your blog, it makes it seem like it hasn't been so long. Anyway, we definitely will have to catch up soon - we actually had some "near misses" this summer in traveling. I think I was in Branson about a week off from you based on your timeline in your Christmas letter. It would have been hilarious if we were there at the same time and saw each other at Silver Dollar City. Anyway, here's my email address: donnacarranza@msn.com
Talk to you soon!
Donna (Hale) Carranza
Post a Comment