
So, I was looking around some of my favorite blogs tonight and Cathy Zielske (scrapbooker/graphic designer extraordinaire
http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/) posted some pics of some of the fun stuff her son does with Legos (The Body Shop is hilarious!) and a link to A Lego A Day (legomyphoto.wordpress.com). Anyway, I showed Chet & Ethan and within in minutes the legos were out and they were filming a movie, now entitled: "Do You Take This Wookie to Be Your Wife?" Since I don't know how to post video yet (yes, Honey, I promise I will figure it out one day, maybe in April?), I took a pic for all to see. No worries, I will be holding on to the video for the future wedding rehearsal dinners!

Also today, I wore my flips flops in protest of the snow and sleet this morning! (That and it was the last day to get a pedicure before the kids are home for Spring Break!)

And after being gone all day, when we drove up the driveway look who was checking out the pond! We've never had ducks before, I hope they stick around. I'm sure they're looking for a good nesting place! Hope they like the neighborhood! They didn't seem the least bit bothered by us, so we'll see. It would be fun to watch baby ducklings this Spring!
Happy Spring Break, Everyone!
1 comment:
Love the flip flops! Very nice toes!
I don't know how to post video either, so when you figure it out, you can teach me!
Post a Comment