Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break

How lame am I that I haven't posted any pics of Mom & Melissa's visit yet! (Well, Chet's birthday was technically during this time, so I guess I did post some....) We had a fantastic two weeks! It does get tiring when we are all together though, perhaps that's why it's taken so long to get these up! Anyway, we managed to cram a whole of fun in to 14 days! I won't bore you with all the details, but one of our favorites was the zoo! It was pretty cool and breezy that day, but it didn't stop us from seeing all the animals and letting our own little monkeys run around they playground for a while! The zoo (just about anywhere) is such a great kid place! We also managed to celebrate lots of birthdays! Melissa's birthday is the beginning of March and Tracey & Rich each had birthdays within days of Melissa's arrival, so we made special plans to go to dinner (Abuelo's - yummy!) the night Melissa got here! Fun for all (except the couple that got seated next to the kids end of our table, if you are reading this - sorry!) Aunt Cindi even came up from the Texas the last weekend they were for some girl time with Mom and later playtime with all of us! Rich made a delicious steak dinner for the whole brood! It was nice to have Mom & Melissa around to help out with dinner and all the other stuff that I don't usually get a break from!




Andy, my little nephew, is getting so cute and so big and he talks a mile a minute....wonder where he could get that from.....The three boys had a ball playing together, at least most of the time. Ethan was a little concerned that Andy was taking possession of all his toys and he had to mediate a few fights, but in the end I think they had a good time together and Chet was really great about helping them work out their differences. Of course, it helps that they both idolize Chet and want to be like Chet.
So, that the quick version for now! Enjoy the pics!

No comments: