
How cute is this little guy!? Of course, he's not very little anymore, but he sure does keep getting cuter! My baby is five today! Wow! I mean seriously where does the time go? It certainly doesn't seem like 5 years ago when I almost gave birth to him in Monday morning traffic!
Anyway, we are just three quarters of the way through his birthday weekend! It started Friday with cupcakes in his class at school! Note the birthday crown in the first picture! While at school, his teacher put on this cute little birthday song for him to dance to and be the center of attention and my little crazy boy, who just the night before was rocking out with his brother to some cartoon theme, just stood there as shy as could be! And let me tell that class of 20 four year olds was QUIET the whole time I was in there. Even through cupcake eating time. I don't know what she gives those kids, but I need some!
And quickly getting off topic! Today was a "great birthday" according to Ethan. He was pretty excited that he got to pick everything today! (He will not be so excited when his brother gets this privilege in 6 short weeks!) But he got to pick breakfast, lunch and dinner. We made homemade pizza. He put the sauce and the chees all by himself! We put candles in his slice and sang to him! He liked it so much that he asked us to sing again when he ate his last little cupcake! So, it all ended on a good note with much to look forward to tomorrow-Pump It UP!
No comments:
Post a Comment