So, here is our first day of photographing Legos. They each get one picture to post and it has to be set up creatively. Those are "the rules"! Here's what we got today:
From Chet:
He took this photo and has decided that his Lego bat will be in every photo he takes. (Since we've already lost the bat once this afternoon, we'll have to see how this pans out.) Today his bat is guarding our newly erected Christmas tree.
From Ethan:
His Star Wars Lego creature (like I can keep track of all those names...) has just awaken one large furry Mumu Monster and is running for his life!
Oops! Didn't make it! (Alright, I know that seems like two photos for Ethan, but as editor of this endeavor I reserve the right to add photos that make me laugh!)
Go Lego
1 comment:
I LOVE this post! What a great idea!!! You and your boys are going to have so much fun doing this!!! I can't wait to see what each day holds in lego land!
Post a Comment