This being taking pictures of Chet and his class cooking marshmallows in their solar ovens and eating the fruits of their labor in the form of s'mores! Man, being a kid is the best! Please note, the SUN is reflecting off of the solar oven and it was quite warm outside as the kids who set their chocolate bars out too long found out when the bars turned to liquid.
Then I went inside to help set up the school Book Fair. When I got home at 4pm, it looked like this outside:
Please note the absence of the SUN that was just out less than 3 hours ago. When I left school with the kids at 3:45pm, it was as dark as night. It POURED the whole way home. I HATE driving in the rain, but thankfully, none of the roads were washed out yet and we made it home safely. The sky was putting on quite a show tonight with all the lightning! Very cool, once you're home and no longer driving!
I guess it's true what they say: "If you don't like the weather, just wait 10 minutes."
1 comment:
The weather was WILD yesterday! I hate driving in the rain, too! I was going to stay after school and do some packing yesterday, but as soon as Spencer was done with Safety Patrol we were outta there!
Post a Comment