Ok, I read on another blog where they had done "Ten on Tuesday" and listed ten random tidbits about whatever came to mind that day. Well, I didn't have 10 things to say on Tuesday, but I do today (or at least I did before I put the kids to bed...). So, here goes Ten on Thursday:
1. We bought a couch for the game room today! Big enough for the boys to sleep on while Mom, Melissa and Andy are here. Big wide cushions for good relaxing and video game playing. They may never come downstairs again.
2. Ethan has decided to change his name to Micheal. Then told me that when he turns six, his name will be Eli. Salesman at the store said he would make a good actor, yea, and he hasn't even seen the drama pour out of this kid!
3. Chet was just showing me how he learned to do an Irish jig from watching TV. That's not the funny part though....he couldn't stop farting while he did it! I asked if they taught him that on TV, too!
4. While waiting for me to finish up something before we went to look for a couch, Ethan said, "Let's go. The couch isn't going to buy itself."
5. Glad to see David Hernandez be the first of the top 12 out of American Idol. I thought he was creepy.
6. Glad to see David Cook (from Tulsa) continue on American Idol. Loved his version of "Eleanor Rigby."
7. David Cook singing "Eleanor Rigby" Tuesday night reminded me of what a crush I had on Paul McCartney when I was in the eighth grade. Alas, it never could have worked - he's a vegetarian and I like meat! (yea, that's the only reason....)
8. The soundtrack to Disney's Chicken Little rocks!!! No seriously, it does! I've never actually seen the movie, but I've HEARD the movie several dozen times in the car now and I keep getting the songs stuck in my head. "Come on and let me see you shake your tailfeather....." Plus, there's lots of 80's music.
9. I saw on the news the other day that 80's music is the NEW oldies music! What the #$#%? I'm allowed to say I FEEL old but no one else allowed to call me (or my music) old! I, of course, am allowed to call my parent's music oldies but goodies. It's a complicated rules system, but it does make sense in my brain!
10. I've dropped the password option on the blog to make it easier for everyone to see (if they choose). The whole google account thing I think was a pain for some of you. Hope you can visit more often now!
Have a great weekend! We are on Spring Break starting tomorrow! Hooray! Now, to try to get a little sleep and a whole lot of cleaning in before Mom, Melissa & Andy come in on Tuesday! (Bet I'll have 10 things to say then!)
3 comments:
I love your Ten On Thursday. Andy woke up from his nap today, I told him we were going somewhere tonight, and his Response was "I want to go to Oklahoma!!!" Wea re ready to come see you!!!! I cant wait.
I love It!!! Ten on Thursday Rocks!!! I won't call you old 'cause then I would have to admit to being old...Ain't gonna happen! Can't wait for Tues to come. I still think you should think about writing, you are so good with words.
Love, Mom
We think you should go for 20...
Post a Comment